Terms And Conditions For Participation In Swar Baware
- The terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") apply to your participation in a music competition called Swar Baaware ("Contest") conducted by Mehfil Mastee Events Private Limited ("MMEPL").
- Your participation in the Contest will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms you should not participate in the Contest.
- To participate in this online singing contest, the participant should be above 14 years of age.
- Competition registration fees is non-refundable.
- MMEPL shall have the sole discretion to curtail or extend the duration of the Contest as it deems fit and necessary.
- Selection of participants is based on the sole discretion of the experts hired by MMEPL and their decision is final.
- Employees of MMEPL and their families are ineligible to participate in the contest.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree to have their name and any other content and information (submitted by them) to be displayed by MMEPL on its social and digital platforms.
- By participating in the contest, the participant grants MMEPL, its Parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and their agents an irrevocable right to publish, use, adapt, sell the content given by any participant in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet. Participant also grants MMEPL, irrevocable, exclusive and royalty free right and license to use, copy, reproduce, transfer, modify and/or display any information contained in their entry in whole or part and in any form. All content submitted by the participants during the contest shall be the sole and exclusive property of MMEPL.
- MMEPL reserves the right to close the Contest or change the terms & conditions of the Contest without any prior notice to any one and all participants shall be bound by such terms & conditions.
- Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless MMEPL, its directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind rising from or in connection with the participation of the Participants in this Contest.
- All the intellectual property rights in respect of MMEPL and all proprietary rights in respect of the Contest shall be the exclusive property of MMEPL.
- Participants give MMEPL the right to share their details with the expert evaluation committee as well as with any other partner(s) who MMEPL deems necessary.
- All Complaints /Issues relating to the Contest shall be settled between MMEPL and Participant.
- All content created by the user during the course of the event and submitted to MMEPL digital platforms will remain the exclusive property of MMEPL.
- All entries received during the course of the campaign are subject to scrutiny by the MMEPL appointed panel. Shortlisted entries will be communicated directly about their progress to the next rounds.
- In case of any dispute, decision of MMEPL shall be final and binding.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Exclusions And Limitations
You understand, acknowledge and agree that :
- We use Personal Data to allow you to participate in the features on the Platform, to process your registration, and to provide you with other requested content related to our content and other offerings.
- If you are under 18 years old, you must obtain the permission of your parent or guardian before participating in a contest or engaging in other activities.
- We disclose your Personal Data publicly when you post User-Generated Content on the Platform. We also disclose Personal Data when you request or agree to such sharing with business partners or other third parties, when we engage a third party to process data on our behalf, when such sharing is required by law, or in certain other situations
Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies
By using the Platform, you consent to our cookies.
Termination Of Agreements And Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
Competition Fees once paid to Mehfil Mastee Events Private Limited shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
Debiting of Participant Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Participant account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Participant.
For Refunds send email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Swar Baaware team will verify your refund request and if approved, amount will be refunded in your account within 10 working days
Log File Information
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our platform. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view. Your IP address does not identify you personally.
Links To Other Web Platforms And Services
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our platform
If any provision of these Terms shall be held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of MMEPL to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Platform or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Platform.